Who we are
Our website address is: https://cameronsmithdesigns.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our shop, or when you use the contact form. Data collected includes: personal data, such as name, email address; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us, including the following:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
This information is used to fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and shop services to you; for example --
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
When you use this site, several actions (e.g. purchasing) trigger the dispatch of emails. They contain information about you associated with your email address. Which data are part of these emails depends on the action performed. These emails are stored and accessible to the site management as log, and are used for order management and contact purposes.
Contact form submissions are kept and used for customer service purposes only - we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.